Fabric and pillow purge!

Hey hey! How’s your Friday the 13th going so far? Buwhahahaha.

As I’ve mentioned once or 50 times, I’m working my way around our house, decluttering one room at a time. I try to do this once a year but this time I’ve been crazy intense with it. I’m forcing myself to focus on one space at a time, which is really helping me to purge each space really well.

As I’ve made my way around the house I’ve gone through a LOT of my fabrics and pillows and decided what I’m keeping and what I’m not. I was going to take all of it that I’m not keeping to Goodwill, but I figured some of you might be interested? I kind of hate to give it away if one of you would use it.

So, I’m having a fabric sale today/this weekend. ;) I’ve measured every piece and I’ll show you how I’ve used them along the way as well. For the smaller pieces (that are really cute so I figured someone might be able to use them) I’m just asking for $1 for handling and then shipping.

If you see something you’d like just email me at thriftydecorchick (at) gmail (dot) com and give me the exact name of the item and how many if there are multiples. I will only accept payment via PayPal for this little flash sale. :)

First up are a couple cute cotton fabrics I used in my basement craft room:

craft table

These are just smaller pieces leftover:

SOLD

These were going to be used as pillows for the book nook but I never got to it:

aqua and green fabric

SOLD

I loved this cute fabric but never ended up using it (I’m totally spacing on what this design is called):

SOLD

It goes well with this polka dot print that I used to cover the back of the plastic shelves in the basement (prior to finishing it): unfinished basement

I have a few pieces of this left:

polka dot fabric

SOLD

I was going to use this green quilted fabric on the kitchen stools years ago but decided against it:

SOLD

I got this for a craft and didn’t use it – love it though:

SOLD

This green floral is SO pretty – I was going to use it for roman shades but only had them up for a short time:

This is a nice thick cotton fabric. These are VERY roughly lined – like I just laid the lining down on them and used hemming tape so it’s not anything perfect:

SOLD

I got this red tulle to use at Christmas but the red was wrong (it is a true red, doesn’t lean burgundy like our ornaments). I like to use tulle as a DIY tree skirt

SOLD

I used this blue print to make some pillows to go with my Pottery Barn placemat pillows:

diy pottery barn pillows

It’s a thicker fabric, almost like an outdoor fabric, but slicker. It’s hard to describe. It’s VERY durable:

SOLD

I used this stripe fabric to make pillows for the family room years ago:

small sectional

I just have a small piece left, but it’s enough to make a lumbar pillow perhaps?:

red-blue-white-stripe

Stripe is 27x20, $1 plus shipping

And finally, one of my favorites – the P. Kaufmann fabric I used on the living room drapes:

mirror between windows

I have a few pieces of this left:

p. kaufmann fabric

SOLD

I also have a bunch of napkins and pillow covers, like this placemat I used to make pillows:

placemat pillows

I only have one left and it’s rust/brown:

placemat pillows

SOLD

I used these PB napkins to make the pillows I mentioned above:diy pottery barn pillows

I have three of these:

pottery barn ikat napkin

SOLD

And six of these PB napkins I was going to make pillows with too:

pottery barn stripe napkin

SOLD

Everything above has never been used by the way – the last few have but are clean and in good condition. This is a super soft PB pillow cover with zipper:

pottery barn soft pillow

SOLD

It looks like a gray blue when you look at it alone, but with other blues it looks more aqua, just an FYI. :)

These button PB covers were in that pic in the family room above:

rust pottery barn pillow covers

SOLD

I will iron these for you before I ship them. ;)

These are from wayyy back but are in great condition – they are red (they lean burgundy) zipper pillow covers that would be beautiful for Christmas:

red velvet pillows

SOLD

And finally, the rust shams we had on our master bed up till a few months ago: rust brown bedding

These were barely used – and when I say used I mean they laid on the bed a few times. I NEVER make our bed. Ever. They were from Target and are still in great condition:

rust target shams

SOLD

So there you go! If you are interested, just email me and let me know. I will edit this post if an item is gone! We will figure out shipping when you email me. :) These will all be first to email, first dibs. I’ll work down the list as they come in.

I hope some of you will enjoy these as much as I have (or will do something with them if I didn’t). :)

Take care and have a lovely weekend!