Home decor in the gardening section

Hey all! Hello FRIDAY! I’m SO HAPPY the weekend is here. :) And we have a huge snowstorm coming too – I’ve just given up and decided I’ll just enjoy being snowed in for a few more days. Spring will come eventually…I think.

I think I’ve taken approximately 25 trips to hardware stores in the past week, and on my last walk through Lowe’s I noticed some really beautiful new items for spring and summer. They’re all supposed to be for the outdoors but I think most of them work better for inside. I thought I’d share a few of my favorites (and a few finds at Target too!).

There were a TON of candleholders – and a LOT of glass. These blue and green opaque holders were really pretty:

blue green candleholders

I bet they’d be gorgeous lit up! The blue/green planters below would look awesome on a shelf all by themselves as well!

These ceramic holders were pretty as well and were very West Elm looking:

Ceramic cut out candle holders

Again, I bet they’d be beautiful lit up!

I’m not sure who can keep this much glass outside but I liked these hurricanes with the navy blue bases a lot:

Navy candleholder

These wouldn’t last long on our deck but I think they’d look great on a mantel!

These little candleholders are super cute for spring:

They’d make a great little vase as well. :)

I love seeing the new outdoor pillow designs that come out each year:

Lowe's outdoor pillows

I’ve totally used outdoor pillows in the kiddo’s space – they’re super easy to clean!

Target had some great outdoor-but-could-be-used-inside stuff too:

Target glass candle Target glass candle

Have you seen how much real vintage olive buckets cost? Wowza. Target has a cute version in the outdoor section:

Target olive buckets

They’re great for storage or filling with flowers (with a vase inside of course). They’d look adorable in a laundry room!

I LOVED these ceramic candleholders as well – they had small and large versions:

Target ceramic outdoor

Loved all the colors.

Target came out with some great outdoor poufs last year and there’s more this season:

outdoor poufs

These would be FUN in a playroom or kid’s bedroom!

So there you go, some decorating inspiration in the gardening section! Have you seen any fun decor in the outdoor aisle? I bought several outdoor lanterns years ago that I still use inside to this day.

Have a great weekend! The next before and after party will go up this Monday morning! :)

 

P.S. Tickets for the Haven Conference go on sale tomorrow, March 1st at noon! We are so excited to host another fantastic conference this summer! Hope to see you there. :) Haven