Spring break at home

Hey all!! You all are rockin’ the before and after party this month! Check out 350 awesome projects here.

Well, it’s spring break around here and both the hubs and kiddo are home all week. We never seem to go away for break – I love just puttering around at home at the start of spring!

This week I’ve tried to be productive, this pretty much sums up how we’ve all been around here:

Nya

I have accomplished NOTHING. I mean, for real.

It’s awesome.

I was planning on posting this week but I have a whole lot of half way projects that I still haven’t touched – so I’m taking the rest of the week off to hang with the family and try to get at least one project completed.

We’ll see how that goes.

While I’m gone you can check out the FAQ page I’ve been updating lately. If you’ve had a question about something in our house, hopefully you’ll be able to find it there. And if you are new to TDC, you can check out the updated Our Home page to see more projects and rooms.

Have a lovely week! I’ll be back shortly! :)